complete Your Science Librarians' Blog: scitopia.org

Your Science Librarians' Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

scitopia.org


15 leading science and technology societies have created scitopia.org, the federated search portal for science and technology. Please go to www.scitopia.org to search for more than three million documents, including peer-reviewed journal content and technical conference papers from scitopia.org. You can access the full text of the article by clicking on a link if your library has the subscription to that article.
Jayati

4 Comments:

  • Hello: This is a very informative blog. Do you have a link from your university library web page to this blog?

    By Blogger Zenaida, at 7:13 AM  

  • Hi Zenaida,
    Thank you for your comment. I am glad that you find this blog informative. You can find my blog from my personal webpage at http://library.unco.edu/personnel/chaudhuri.htm . You need to go to our libraries webpage first,(http://library.unco.edu) then go to faculty staff directory and click on my name Jayati Chaudhuri to go to my webpage.
    I hope it helps. Thanks for your interest and keep reading my blog :-))
    Jayati

    By Blogger chhandak, at 1:11 PM  

  • new site for Online TV
    http://stafex.net

    By Blogger stafex, at 5:17 AM  

  • I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding
    more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.



    Here is my site ... pilates exercises

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home